At the end of the day, the biggest critics in our lives can be ourselves. Many people criticize themselves, negatively yell at themselves in their minds, and think poorly of themselves from the moment they wake up. With that kind of mindset, how could you ever achieve happiness, love, and success? You need to be YOUR biggest fan before all else.
That starts with how you mentally talk to yourself. Each morning when you wake up, instead of feeling disappointed in yourself, set your intentions. Goal setting is an incredibly valuable way to turn around the trajectory of your life.
Self-talk in a positive light will do wonders for your future. Here are 10 affirmations you should repeat to yourself every morning and evening:
- I am loving and purposeful. I was made with a divine purpose.
- Don’t worry about things that are out of my control.
- I can do anything I set my mind to. End of story.
- I can overcome all of my fears. I am adventurous.
- It’s my time to shine. I am going to feed my body and train my mind today.
- I am in charge of my life. I am in charge of my feelings. I am going to feel happy.
- I look up to myself. I am my own idol. I am who I aspire to be.
- I am enough.
- I am powerful. I can create the change I want to see in my life.
- I will let go of the negativity in my life. I will say goodbye to things that do not serve me.
Other great options include: I can do all things. I am smart. I am bold. I am influential. I will refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all of the options yet. I will not bow in the face of adversity. I deserve the best. I am the best. I will spread positivity to everyone in my life. I am whole.
Self-Love Starts with You
Self-love is something we can all have and cherish. It’s not reserved for a select few, and it’s certainly not impossible for you to achieve. It’s time for you to respect, love, and honor yourself.
Remind yourself every morning and evening with positive affirmations why you are worth everything – and then some. That’s what we want you to know here at Fused Hawaii.