Aloha Fused Fam,
Today was a rough day as a mompreneur.
It sometimes feels like no matter what you do, how hard you try, or how good your intentions are, there are always those days that knock the wind out of you.
Today was one of those days for me.
My biggest strengths are found on the days I feel weak.
I jotted down my top favorite quotes that help me get through the tough times in life.
I wanted to share them with you if it's something you think you would like to read.
Perfectly. Imperfect. Always
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”– Lao Tzu
- “Everything you have ever wanted is sitting on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
- “At the end of the day, tell yourself gently: ‘I love you, you did the best you could today, and even if you didn’t accomplish all you had planned, I love you anyway.”
- “By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” –
- “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.” – Winnie the Pooh
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.